Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

769 Active Minutes for half a day???

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

S0, I walked on the treadmill for 26 minutes followed by a run for 32 minutes, followed by a short work out. Total active minutes about 75.  I went up to our pool, took off the Blaze and put it in the backpack and when leaving the pool and put my Blaze back on, saw the Blaze had now reduced my steps from 10120 to 7569 while also increasing my active mintues to 769!!!  Calories expended are now at 3600 up from about 2200!  Crazy.  Any ideas what is going on. I did a reboot but the same.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

So, yes, there was one particular event that represented the 790 active minutes. There were three events in total, one recorded on the Blaze/iPhone, one I entered manually and the 790 minute event which I believe was falsely recorded. I deleted the 790 minute event and all went back to normal...my total steps went back to the prior amount recorded over 10K (not the 7.5K shown after the 790 minute event), calories and minutes all where they should be now. Strange but all seems to be back as it should be.  Thanks

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Community @EAM56. Thanks for troubleshooting this inconvenience by yourself. Did you manually log any type of activity? If you did, can you tell which one did you log and delete it to see if your information go back to normal?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

So, yes, there was one particular event that represented the 790 active minutes. There were three events in total, one recorded on the Blaze/iPhone, one I entered manually and the 790 minute event which I believe was falsely recorded. I deleted the 790 minute event and all went back to normal...my total steps went back to the prior amount recorded over 10K (not the 7.5K shown after the 790 minute event), calories and minutes all where they should be now. Strange but all seems to be back as it should be.  Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes