Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALL DAY SYNC Killing Battery - won't turn off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

FitBit has removed the option to turn off All Day Sync which causes my battery to FULLY drain within 4 hours of a full charge.  I cannot even use it for sleep,or walking or anything now.  Everything else is turned off.  PLEASE bring back abillity to turn off ALL DAY SYNC.

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @WineWonkette  all day sync was requested and it's been implemented for quite some time now. If your Blaze battery dies too soon, have you considered logging out of the app at night to save power? You'd still get the stats in the morning. These devices do have an end of life, too. Battery dying quickly is often seen as the beginning of the end of that life.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

It just started with the last update. And my phone is asleep at night.  Do you mean turn off the FitBit at night to save the battery?  Sort of defeats the purpose of the sleep tracker.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can't turn off your Blaze. Which phone do you have? I'll move this to the proper area - iOS or Android.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. As of Aug 26 I have also had problems with my Blaze not holding a charge. Not sure if after 7 years it is finally kicking the bucket or an update was an issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @jostorie  seven years is the longest I've seen someone use a Blaze and tell us about it on the forums. Mine lasted about two and I really missed it. Now I'm using the Luxe.

Best Answer

I know. I have been seeing so of the forums and replies and must consider myself fortunate that my Blaze has lasted this long. It definitely paid off buying it. 

Best Answer

You could try turning off notifications, or the phones Bluetooth at night. 

Stopping the app needs to be done through the phone settings. 

Best Answer

I've been having the same issues. I'm turning off Bluetooth on my phone now when not needed to see if that helps.  Very frustrating not having my sleep stats since last month as the fully charged watch is dead by morning. 

Best Answer
0 Votes