Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Minutes not tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My dashboard will say I have active minutes and then I sync it to update my steps and the active minutes will go back to zero. It doesn’t record them anywhere. At first I thought it was just a fluke, but it’s been happening just about every day. Any suggestions as to what I should do to fix? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Tgroff7, welcome to the Community forums. 

Thank you for the details you've mentioned about the active minutes that are not being transferred to your account, or that are disappearing after your sync your device.

Could you please confirm if you might have logged any activity manually that could've altered your active minutes total for the day? Also, if you're using a mobile device to sync your data, make sure to check if you're getting the same information in the Fitbit app and the online dashboard.    

Please keep me posted. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes
I haven’t been entering anything manually. My watch and mobile app will track the minutes as soon as I get them, but once I sync after that they disappear. This has been happening for the last couple of weeks. When I look at my log I have zero active minutes for every day, even though I may have had them at some point throughout the day.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am very responsible about recording my steps daily . Yet when  the weekly analysis comes out it shows way fewer steps than I had on my Fitbit . I’d often have 15,000-17000 steps and the weekly report said my best day was 13,000 +. I find this aggravating . What to do ? J

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your replies and for reporting this @Tgroff7 and @powerlift69.  

Before considering other options, please make sure to restart your Blaze following these steps, then check if you continue to experience the same behavior for the following days, or the next report. 

Keep me posted. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes