Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Zone Minutes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am in a Bingo challenge and on my home screen it says I have 67 active minutes but none are showing in the bingo challenge. Does the Blaze not track active Zone Minutes? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

From What are Active Zone Minutes or active minutes on my Fitbit device? 

"Fitbit Charge 4, Fitbit Inspire 2, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Sense, and Fitbit Versa series track Active Zone Minutes.

All other devices track active minutes."

I don't know how that works out for Bingo Challenge.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mommabear2015 Short answer is no, the Blaze does not track zone minutes. I still have a working Blaze myself. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mommabear2015  I participated in many bingo challenges with a Versa 2, before it got the update to use zone minutes.  I always got a board with active minutes.  I never got a board with zone minutes until I had a zone minute tracker.  Are you saying that you got a board with zone minutes?  Is your Blaze you only tracker?  Can you post a screenshot?

If you are getting a zone minute board with a Blaze, then there might be a bug with the challenge itself.  This might get more attention in the Challenges and Adventures forum.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes