Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active minutes disappearing from account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The last two days, I’ve had active minutes but when I open my app and it syncs they disappear. 

Moderator edit; Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @JenIsh9, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, seems odd that your active minutes are disappearing from your account. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which mobile device are you using to check the Fitbit app? When was the first time you experienced this and how many times since then? Is this affecting other stats like steps, floors, etc., or just active minutes? In the meantime I receive your answers, please try the following steps and let me know how it goes:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device.
  3. Make sure that the OS version of your phone is up to date.
  4. Reboot your mobile device.
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app.
  6. Login using your account credentials.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

Thank you for the reply. I have now deleted the app, restarted my phone and followed your instruction. I am using an iPhone 7, same as I always have so I don’t think that’s the issue. I always keep my software up to date as well. Nothing has changed. I have a Fitbit charge, it’s old but still seems to work well.
I am only missing two days of active minutes so far. Today it’s showing them and they haven’t disappeared yet.
Below are a couple of screenshots from my Fitbit app showing no active minutes on the two days in question as well as the 40 minute walk on one of those days that did have active minutes and then they disappeared.

Thanks,
Jenny
[cid:A906D918-8A8E-42AB-8A9E-60B42F0B020A-L0-001]

[cid:F5554C74-1539-402D-A505-5025AEDF870A-L0-001][cid:0B199E0E-1C5E-466E-AE0A-C1CFDE6C23FA-L0-001]

Sent from my jPhone
Best Answer