Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active minutes not accurate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For some reason, my fitbit recently stopped recording my active minutes.  It still records the exercise - for example, yesterday I had 52 minutes worth of exercise recorded in my activity log, but the minutes weren't added to my active minutes.  Again today, I set my watch to "workout" and the activity was logged as a 37 minute workout.  However, those minutes weren't logged as "activity minutes" so it looks like I have zero active minutes for the day.  Does anyone else have this problem or do you know how to fix it?  So far have I have restarted my tracker, turned my bluetooth off/on, and removed/readded my tracker to my app.

Thanks

Moderator edit: Clarified Subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community @kljc89! 😄

It's strange that your active minutes are not counted accurately. Just as a reminder, make sure to keep the same intensity in your activities for at least 10 minutes for that to be counted as active minutes and besides that, it seems like you've tried everything to get your tracker to count your active minutes so let me know if making sure to keep the intensity does any difference.

Let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem. My blaze isn't integrating information from FitStar properly either.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community Forums @desertwren!

I'm sorry you're having with your active minutes as well 😕

I can suggest restarting your tracker. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot and your active minutes should be counted correctly from this point. Also, for the FitStar integration, I can recommend removing the access and linking both accounts again. For this, you need to go into your Fitbit account on a computer. Go to fitbit.com and once you're there, on your dashboard, click on the gear icon at the top right corner and click on Settings. Here on the column to the left side, look for the tab that says "Applications" and look for the one for Fitstar.

Hi the option that says "Revoke access" and go to FitStar to link both accounts again. It should look as in the image below:

revoke access.jpg

Try that out and let me know if it works. Also make sure that after you complete each FitStar routine you sync your tracker and open your Fitbit app for all to catch up.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes