Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activities not syncing properly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m on my second blaze tracking unit as I was told my first one was defective. The first week no problems, the second week, I noticed that it is not updating certain things from my tracker to the app. For example, my daily exercise goals.  It seems to be tracking my steps the stairs my heart rate but it’s not giving me credit for the workouts that I’m getting in.  This is a first world problem, but still would like things to function properly. Any suggestions? Thank you! 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Huh... that doesn't sound any good @484pepper. I'm sorry this is happening.

Have you by any chance tried to restart your tracker and see if this makes any difference? You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot and then you can try recording a test exercise and see if it syncs to your dashboard.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! I'm sorry for the slow response! I did a reset, also logged out and back in...it worked for a bit, now it's not recording my active minutes...for example, yesterday I had 132 minutes of exercise and it did not get recorded...it does show my steps, miles, and floors walked...just not the active minutes...is there anything I can do? Thanks again @FerdinandFitbit!

Best Answer
0 Votes