Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Facebook friends

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Won't connect to Facebook friends. "Add" is only option but doesn't see friends. Ideas?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @AzizNYC!

The option to connect with Facebook was removed from the Fitbit app so if you want to connect with friends, you can search them by contacts on your phone, email associated with their Fitbit accounts and username.

See you around.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
15 REPLIES 15

Welcome to the Community @Rob.N.

If you want to add friends from your Facebook, please confirm you are doing the following from your Fitbit app:

1. Tap the Community icon
  2. Tap Friends
  3. Tap the "+" icon
  4. Tap Facebook
  5. Tap Connect to Facebook
  6. Log in to your Facebook account
  7. Accept the terms

By doing this, in the Facebook option of your Fitbit app you will be able to see all the friends that have trackers and that you can add to your Fitbit account.

Let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I have followed this advice but still do not have a "connect Facebook" option. I did when I began using Fitbit but I think I dismissed the option and now it's never returned. Any help?

Best Answer

I also do not have the connect to Facebook option.

Best Answer

I have followed this and dont have the 'connect to Facebook' either. I did when I first started using my fitbit. I have looked in to my facebook and fitbit app settings to make sure all permissions are allowed but still struggling to connect. I'm wondering if to uninstall fitbit app and try again?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm currently having the issue of the requests not sending. I can click the "+" all day but the requests never go through.

Making me regret buying another Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also do not have a connect to facebook option. This means no option to disconnect to try and reconnect either

Best Answer

I found the solution ... Add your tracker again like it's a new device 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still doesn't work 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also can't connect to Facebook friends.  I think the last time I was able to do that was a few years ago, I've had 3 new fitbit's since then.     Any suggestions 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That does not work no option to connect to fb

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I don't have the option to 'connect to facebook' meaning I am unable to find most of my friends. How can I get round this? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @AzizNYC!

The option to connect with Facebook was removed from the Fitbit app so if you want to connect with friends, you can search them by contacts on your phone, email associated with their Fitbit accounts and username.

See you around.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer

Facebook not showing on my Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh thank you for getting back to me 

Best Answer
0 Votes