Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Tennis as a specific sport on my Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I play tennis and want to add Tennis as a specific sport on my Blaze.  Is that possible?  Thanks!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Morrisbon. Great to have you in the Community Forums! 🙂

You can definitely track Tennis sessions from your Blaze directly. For this, you only need to go into the Fitbit app, then, tap on the icon of the Blaze at the top left corner and scroll down to "Exercise Shortcuts" and here, tap on the Edit button at the top right corner and add Tennis. Once you've done this, sync your tracker, scroll to the Exercise screen and you'll be able to start the activity from there.

If you're doing this form a computer, go to the gear icon at the top right corner, select your Blaze and go down to the Exercise shortcuts. Here, choose Tennis, save the changes, sync your tracker and you're all set!

Let me know if there's anything else you may need!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Morrisbon. Great to have you in the Community Forums! 🙂

You can definitely track Tennis sessions from your Blaze directly. For this, you only need to go into the Fitbit app, then, tap on the icon of the Blaze at the top left corner and scroll down to "Exercise Shortcuts" and here, tap on the Edit button at the top right corner and add Tennis. Once you've done this, sync your tracker, scroll to the Exercise screen and you'll be able to start the activity from there.

If you're doing this form a computer, go to the gear icon at the top right corner, select your Blaze and go down to the Exercise shortcuts. Here, choose Tennis, save the changes, sync your tracker and you're all set!

Let me know if there's anything else you may need!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer