Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aftershokz BT headset and Controlling Music via BT from the Fitbit Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a situation with Aftershokz BT headset and Controlling Music via BT from the Fitbit Blaze.  If I connect my headset to listen to music my Fitbit won't connect to control my music from the Blaze.  What's the use in the controls if you have to be wired to use it?  I don't want to always carry my phone around and be connected by wires.  I use to do this and I would stand up to walk away from my desk and forget I was wired and my phone was on the floor.  I can walk around the whole office and listen to music thru my Aftershokz wirelessly,. I love it.  I just purchased the Blaze last week and love it so far but this is an issue....Please help!

Thanks in advance,

Neckbone_2017

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

A warm welcome to the Community @Neckbone_2017 and thanks for the information. In this case, I recommend following the instructions provided in this post. After these steps, test your tracker.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Neckbone_2017, ill assume your using an Android phone. Go to your phones Bluetooth settings, your headphone and disable the keyboard input.

Then check that the keyboard control is turned on with tye Blaze.

Best Answer
0 Votes