Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarms are not sorted

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Strange behavior: On my blaze the alarms are not sorted. In the app the alarms are sorted. Dont find any solution for this.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Only way I got them sorted is to add them in order. Don't know why

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

There are memory slots for the alarms, they get filled starting at the first slot. Fitbit does not do any sorting, therefore they stay in the order that they where created.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have now deleted all alarms in the app and have synch my watch. All alams are deleted now on the watch. Then i added some alarms in the app and synch again. On the watch the alarms are not sorted again....first alarm is 0800 then 0615 then 0600 and 0830. There is no chance to sort them in order. Bad bad bad.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to see you here @skyplanet_CH@WendyB and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

Are the alarms buzzing as they should, I mean the time you set them up? Have you tried to restart your Blaze? If you haven't, please restart it.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

Yes, the alarms buzzing as they should. Now i have deleted all alarms in the app and synch the watch. No alarms now on the watch. Then i have rebooted the watch.

Now i have added some alarms in following order into the app:

6:30

7:00

7:30

8:00

After a synch to the watch shows the following order of the alarms in the watch:

07:00

07:30

08:00

06:30

The i have added one other alarm in the app, 8:30. After a synch to the watch the alarm on the watch shows the following order:

8:30

7:00

7:30

8:00

6:30

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why does it matter?

It doesn't sort i giess because iy is not needed to.

Check and see if it has been suggested and add your vote.

Best Answer
0 Votes