Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarms for sunrise and sunset

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
It would be excellent if the alarm part of the watch could set the sunrise and sunset times as an alarm to the last known position of the blaze and these would change automatically daily.
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You could add this to the features request forum. If it gets the votes it could get added

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/idb-p/features

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

You could add this to the features request forum. If it gets the votes it could get added

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/idb-p/features

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
Thanks for the help

T
Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Tom_w it's great to have you here! The Feature Request forum suggested by @WendyB is the best place to make your voice heard our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

Thanks for stopping by! 😉 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Until Fitbit adds the Sunrise alarm feature there is a workaround, at least for iPhone owners. I used my iPhone's Shortcut app to create a personal automaton timer set to Sunrise that sends me notifications. I could leave it at that and since I keep my iPhone next to my bed during the nightly recharge. But, I also sleep with my Fitbit Versa 3 and I set it up to receive notifications from my iPhone's Shortcut app and now my Fitbit vibrates and wakes me up at Sunrise as well. You can customize the settings as you like, but it works. 😎

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had an Apple Watch for about 2 weeks before returning it. One of the few things I liked about it was having sunrise/ sunset status on the phone. I found i relied on this info more than I expect. From knowing how long I have to get a run in before it gets dark and timing a drive to a hike to get there by daybreak. Would be awesome to have in Fitbit. 

Best Answer