Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarms on Blaze not working after firmware update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I accepted the new app interface about two days ago. The first day I could access the alarms as usual. Yesterday, I had to do more clicks than usual to get to the alarms and when I got there, the toggle on the alarms wasn’t working. I can go into the alarm to edit it but the change doesn’t take. If there’s one thing I love about the Blaze is the silent alarm. Please help!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community Forums @pryl18! I'm sorry for the late response. 

To turn off an alarm, open Alarms > tap the alarm > turn the alarm off. To delete an alarm on Fitbit Blaze, open Alarms > tap the alarm > Remove. You may need to scroll down to see the Remove option.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Community Forums @pryl18! I'm sorry for the late response. 

To turn off an alarm, open Alarms > tap the alarm > turn the alarm off. To delete an alarm on Fitbit Blaze, open Alarms > tap the alarm > Remove. You may need to scroll down to see the Remove option.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes