Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Day Sync changing phone's volume

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm running Android Marshmallow on a Nexus 6, if that makes any difference.

When I first got my Blaze I turned on All Day Sync. After that I noticed that the media volume on my phone was going up and down all the time. Listening to music through the speakers would go from normal volume to very, very quiet, but the actual volume slider on the phone wouldn't move. It would go back after a minute or two, but sometimes it would fluctuate every few seconds, getting whipser quiet and back to loud. Sometimes it would stay quiet and I'd have to lower the volume on the phone all the way to have it reset.

I've narrowed it down to the all day sync. When turned off the volume is fine on the phone but the moment it is turned back on the problems start up again. I've tried uninstalling the app but it doesn't help. I'm fine with all day sync turned off since the app syncs when I open it but I would still like it on. I also had a Charge HR that did not have this problem but that was last year. Has anyone else experienced problems with this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1
The Charge HR doesn't have the ability to control music or the volume, whereas the Blaze does. My feeling is it is the Blaze connection that needs to be looked at.
Now music is controlled through the BT Classic, is this paired to the Phone?
Let's first try a rest odd the Blaze.
http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/How-do-I-restart-my-tracker/
Best Answer
0 Votes