Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All alarm apps disabled by fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have had my fitbit blaze for about 4 days and Love it however on the first day my alarm app worked fine and i had the silent alarm on my blaze. Since then my alarm app has stopped going off. I have disabled the silent alarm. I have deleted the alarm and and tried to use the stock one on my Samsung but my alarms still dont work. Has anyone had tjis issue any ideas?
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

A warm welcome to the Community @Overcurious. It's weird to hear that your tracker is not receiving your alarms information. I recommend restarting your tracker and try one more to set an alarm by doing the following from your iOS Fitbit app:

1. Tap Settings
2. Tap Alarms
3. Tap the "+" icon in the upper right corner
4. Enter your information
5. Tap Save
6. Sync

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Its not so luch the tracker not recieveing the alarms it is that since setting up fitbit my alarms on my alarm app dont go off on the phone whether i am using saungs stock alarm app or my normal app Alarm Clock Extreme. The silent alarms work on the fitbit but that isnt enough to wake me up.
I have uninstalled the alarm clock extreme app and have installed a different app which worked today so will habe to wait and see.
Thsnks for your reply x

Sent from TypeApp
Best Answer
0 Votes

You are welcome @Overcurious. Just a question, are you using the Fitbit app to set alarms or an additional app? In the meantime, if you experience any other inconvenience, restart the tracker and if this doesn't work, feel free to contact our support team. For a faster response you can contact them via phone or chat.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
An additional app called  'Alarm clock extreme'  and the samsung s7 edge standard alarm app. The silent alarm wont wake me so not using that.

Sent from TypeApp
Best Answer
0 Votes