Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon shipment?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Anyone have any insight into when the Blaze shipments for Amazon will happen? I would assume they are already fulfilling stocking orders for their retail partners if they are filling their own eCommerce customers already. Amazon says they will release on 3/15 unless they arrive earlier. Any insight for those of us who preordered on Amazon?
Best Answer
45 REPLIES 45

@charlottemae12   As long as FitBit has it in stock, it should ship.  I heard they were back ordered on the small Plum but have not heard any more updates on that......

If you go the Fitbit website, and enter the one(s) you want, it will tell you if in stock or not.

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes

It takes about 13-15 days to ship! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have prime and ordered mine a couple days ago. I was charged and it will ship tomorrow and be here Tuesday.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I received mine on 3/1 but had pre-ordered it n January

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did the same thing.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I pre-ordered my Blaze (blue band, small) through Amazon on Jan 8th.  On Feb 26th I received a notice from Amazon that they were able to get my order sooner than promised and my expected delivery date is March 2 (today).

For the past few days my order has only stated "preparing shipment, will notify once item ships".  Even right now it says exactly that and that my delivery should be by 8 PM tonight, despite getting an email from Amazon earlier this morning that they're encountering a delay in the shipping of my order and I'll be notified as soon as it ships.  For the past few days the status on the sales page said "In stock, but may take 1-2 days to process.", but right now it says "In Stock".  So I have no idea why mine isn't shipping yet.  I haven't been charged, either.

If it matters for the sake of discussion, I'm a Prime member of several years.  Not that I expect that to give me any preferential treatment outside of what's laid out in their agreement, so oh well.

Best Answer
0 Votes