Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implement Anti-lost function

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

Are there any plans to implement Anti-lost function for Blaze? 

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @alex5908. Good to see you around!

I think that what @Rich_Laue says is that though, there is no specific feature for this, there are ways you can locate your tracker using your app. For example, 

• Check your dashboard to see the last time your tracker synced. If it synced recently, that means it's near your mobile device or computer.
  • If your tracker is connected with a mobile device, take that device to the area where you think you lost your tracker and try to sync it. If it syncs, you know the tracker is nearby.

Besides this, you can try using a Bluetooth locator app to help you find your tracker. For iOS you can try LightBlue - Bluetooth Low Energy. For Android you can try Bluetooth Finder.

As of right now, there are no news on plans for something else to be implemented, however, I was able to find a feature request similar to what you suggest for you to add your vote and comments there. Click here to see it.

Let us know if you have any more questions!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

No clue what fitbit is up to behind the scenes.

Feel free to add your suggestions to the 'Feature Requests' Sub Forum, where users can vote, add comments,.. if there's a certain interest then there's a chance the developers pick it up and it'll be developed.

Important to prevent duplicates Search if the idea already has been suggested and add your vote / comment! Smiley Wink

Feature Suggestions

Click / Tap here to add new suggestion

Best Answer
0 Votes

This would be a function of the app, should work with several of the trackers.

Best Answer

Rich_Laue

Could you explain what you mean?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't understand. Please explain what you meant.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @alex5908. Good to see you around!

I think that what @Rich_Laue says is that though, there is no specific feature for this, there are ways you can locate your tracker using your app. For example, 

• Check your dashboard to see the last time your tracker synced. If it synced recently, that means it's near your mobile device or computer.
  • If your tracker is connected with a mobile device, take that device to the area where you think you lost your tracker and try to sync it. If it syncs, you know the tracker is nearby.

Besides this, you can try using a Bluetooth locator app to help you find your tracker. For iOS you can try LightBlue - Bluetooth Low Energy. For Android you can try Bluetooth Finder.

As of right now, there are no news on plans for something else to be implemented, however, I was able to find a feature request similar to what you suggest for you to add your vote and comments there. Click here to see it.

Let us know if you have any more questions!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Thanks, Ferdinand

Best Answer