Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any ideas about new clock faces?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

There are not too many options to choose for a screen display. What are the chances that new display screens will be updated? The pink or the yellow or light colors are just not as exciting. Any chances on a green display or something that is a little more aggressive in color scheme?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to have you here @Turtlefingers! Just as @DonaldMReif mentioned, currently there are 12 clock faces in the Fitbit Blaze. At the moment, I don't have any information about new firmware update but if there are any news about it; it will be posted in the Community. 

Blazeclockface.PNG

Thanks for your input @Rich_Laue

Thanks for your understanding! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Forgot to mention that I have a Fitbit Blaze

Best Answer
0 Votes

Which screens on the Blaze are being reffered to.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm referring to the clock displays. They are about 5 different clock displays that are just dull and not exciting any more. Anything new coming soon?

Best Answer

@Turtlefingers wrote:

I'm referring to the clock displays. They are about 5 different clock displays that are just dull and not exciting any more. Anything new coming soon?

There's twelve options on the Blaze, according to the Fitbit App. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @Turtlefingers! Just as @DonaldMReif mentioned, currently there are 12 clock faces in the Fitbit Blaze. At the moment, I don't have any information about new firmware update but if there are any news about it; it will be posted in the Community. 

Blazeclockface.PNG

Thanks for your input @Rich_Laue

Thanks for your understanding! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer