Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else order the metal link band and not get a pin for extension?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I need to add the extensions to my metal link steel band for the Blaze but the package did not come with an additional pin for attaching the extension. Anyone else have this problem or know a link where to buy a couple of steel pins (non-spring) for attaching the extra extensions? I got mixed signals from sales and support on this. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I bought it from directly from Fitbit. While it would still be nice to know where to find replacement pins for the metal links, turns out I was lucky. I was able to get the band to fit my wrist using only two of the three extension links. I used a t3 torque screwdriver to push out the pin from the round side and push it the rest of the way with a straight pin.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Who did you order the band from? Fitbit or some third party? 

You might have a better chance of resolution by contacting the party that sold you the band. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought it from directly from Fitbit. While it would still be nice to know where to find replacement pins for the metal links, turns out I was lucky. I was able to get the band to fit my wrist using only two of the three extension links. I used a t3 torque screwdriver to push out the pin from the round side and push it the rest of the way with a straight pin.

Best Answer
0 Votes