Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App keeps "Looking" for device...HELP!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! I got a new iPhone and the FitBit App automatically added to my new phone.  I'm signed into my FitBit account, but the Blaze isn't syncing.  It keeps says that it's "looking" for my watch.  😞 

I deleted the app from my phone and downloaded it again, but it still says "looking" for my watch.  Do I have to click "Remove this Blaze" on the app.  Will that lose all my data? 

Thanks!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

I think it may be connected to ios11, if that is on your new phone. The Fitbit app has not been updated yet, apparently, to work with the new os. Maybe they will update it some day. 

Make sure you do not have the app on more than one device. It will glom onto one and won't be able to sync with the other.

I have not updated to 11 yet. I am waiting on Fitbit, as I have enough hassles with the app as is.

Hope it gets sorted soon.

I would call customer service.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I figured out what was wrong! I had to turn off the bluetooth and then reconnect it to my new phone! It works now. 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks so much for responding so soon! I really appreciate it!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks so much for responding so soon! I really appreciate it!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze is not recieving texts or calls. When I open the fitbit app it says it ...looking for device. I have to sync it many times a day but rarely does it receive notifications.  I have samsung s9 phone. I have tried factory reset, bluetooth on and off, uninstalling and reinstalling  app.  I give up. It's just a watch at this point. Can it be fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes