Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not recognizing any hourly activity

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Blaze says I have reached 250 multiple hours but the last few days on the app says 0.i restarted blaze several times still no luck. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to see you around @Beyerkel. If you are seeing a certain amount of hours on your tracker and on the app this number is different, I recommend taking a look at this post, where one of our Fitbit friends is providing updated information about this issue.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

That post seemed to indicate that it was fixed without any action required. I have restarted repeatedly and now noticed that the heart rate is not tracking since last tues either although both green lights are flashing normally. Yesterday I had over 8 hours of 250 steps and the app showed 1.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you checked if your app is updated @Beyerkel? If you haven't, I recommend taking a look at the How do I update my Android Fitbit app? post and follow the instructions provided there.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes