Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone3 - please Fitbit keep the blaze compatible with older versions

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have read the trouble shooting but often have issues with syncing. I really love my Blaze but I recently downgraded phone after giving daughter my iPhone. My phone runs marshmallow so I really hope the app will keep working for a long time as I've heard asus never update OS lol. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

It's great to see you around @DyB. The reason why you are having problems syncing, is because Asus Zenfone 3 is not a compatible mobile device. You can always try our syncing troubleshoot to make it work with your tracker but since it is not compatible, you might be having some problems.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are attempts being made to make it compatible with Zenphone?

Best Answer

I have a Zenfone 3 and have had no issues connecting them. Once in a while I need to reboot the phone to get the syncing working but that's it for trouble. I now have a Huawei P10+ and had no issues either with both phones not on the compatibility list. Only thing I can think of is if you didn't unpair it from your previous device first.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good to know that there is hope.  I have tried restarts on the Blaze and Zenphone and reinstalls on the app. I guess i will just keep experimenting. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there guys @welchderek @cancerman66, great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

When it comes to devices that are not officially in the list of compatible devices, it's a little tricky sometimes because it could be that it will work but it's not guaranteed to.

I don't have any news on whether or not the compatibility for these devices is being worked on but I can tell you that it depends a lot on the technical capabilities of each device for this. I can recommend keeping an eye on the list of compatible devices for any update.

Anything else, I'm here to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes