Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available clock faces for Fitbit Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it possible to find different clock faces for the Blaze still? Everything I'm finding is for newer models

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

Welcome to the forums!

The Blaze has been discontinued. Though it is still supported.

New Clock face will not be coming out for it. Sorry

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Skybluepink79, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the late response. 

As my friend @WendyB mentioned, we've discontinued Fitbit Blaze (which means we can't implement new things on it) however, we still provide support to its features.

In order to change the clock face, see: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?. You can choose between the clock faces developed by Fitbit. 

I'll be around if there's anything else I may do to help you. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Really disappointing that you cannot customise the clock faces for the blaze other than the few that are available which has been the same choices for some years .. it's only a fitness watch, how difficult is it to put a few extra faces out there. Will not be buying anymore of these. and I have 3 already with now boring clock faces!!! 

Best Answer

I've been searching for this too for a long time but I'm losing my hope...

What a pity customers won't be satisfied with this.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

I had one given to me tonight but it's stuck on a girlie clock face. If i can't replace the clock face, then I can't wear it. If i have to get a new one, then I'll just get an android smartwatch.

Best Answer

There should be available third party blaze clock faces for the watch..Shame on Fitbit to drop the ball on this option...! Terrible service in this regard.

Best Answer

@hollandgl The Blaze has older technology with a proprietary operating system. Third party clock faces is not an option. Fitbit has since moved on and created Fitbit operating system. All the newer watches can have third party clock faces. 

Best Answer

Install the app on your phone, and your can change between about 12 different faces.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@wrenhal I think about everyone uses the app already. They are just not happy with the limited selection of clock faces. The classic clock face has always been fine for me. It tells me what I want to know. I don't need 50 clock faces to play with. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarkMM My reply was meant directly for the person above that said their Fitbit was stuck on one clock face that was "girly"

Best Answer
0 Votes

@wrenhal The one post troll from 4 Months ago? I couldn't tell since you didn't use @ or even mention their name in your "direct" post. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The 12 faces you're referring to are from Fitbit. We need better options..!!

Ahh..thank you so much. But still a disappointment...

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

thers no option for clock faces on my fitbit blaze i got to select a clock face and nothings there 

Best Answer

Very sad 😔.  Might have to change to Apple Watch now 😓

This comes up blank and doesn’t work 

JuanJoFitbit_0-1624371468583.png

Doesn’t work 

JuanJoFitbit_1-1624371477217.png

Moderator edit: merged replies

Best Answer

I notice in my app im not seeing any of the old faces for the blaze, does this mean that not even those are available anymore or is it a problem with my app? Your help is much appreciated 

Best Answer

@Josealt 

Same problem here, all the faces have disappeared, can’t change it anymore. 😏

Best Answer

I just got given one and stuck on a plain old digital face and its terrible 😞

Best Answer

Same here. Tried uninstalling app, deleting tracker. Still not clock face face options. Probably went where the help is on this subject 🙂

Best Answer

I understand there will be no new clock faces for the Blaze. However, there used to be a variety of faces to choose from in the app, somewhere between 5-10, and now there is no option to change it at all. In the app, I click on my Blaze, then clock face, and it is completely blank. Does this mean we are stuck with the clock face we currently have, with no option to change it? I do not need new options, I would simply like what we originally had available to us when the watch was first made/purchased.

Also, I have read many other queries on the Blaze forum regarding support for the Blaze, and whether/when the support will be discontinued. I would simply like a clarification of Fitbit’s definition of the support it continues to offer for the Blaze. Is it mainly to continue to sync/log into the app all the data our Blaze has tracked throughout the day? I have not had any problems in this aspect. Would Fitbit continue to troubleshoot problems with the Blaze as they arise for users? Or is this where we are forced to upgrade to a newer model, regardless of whether the problem is actually with the Blaze itself or with the software that supports it? Thank you for your time.

Best Answer