Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backorder Wait Time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Everybody! 

I just ordered a Fitbit Blaze Gunmetal Edition and it said on the order that it is on backorder. For those of you who have had this same inconvenience with the Fitbit Blaze Gunmetal Edition, how long is the backorder wait time? I have opened two chats with Fitbit Support and they could not answer my question. So I was just wondering how long it took some of you guys to receive your Fitbit Blaze Gunmetal Edition.

Thanks, RunningFreak!

Michael Groff | CO, USA
Fitness isn’t being better than someone else, it’s being better than you used to be!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I also forgot to add that I have opened two chats with Fitbit Support and they could not answer my question. So I was just wondering how long it took some of you guys to receive your Fitbit Blaze Gunmetal Edition.

Michael Groff | CO, USA
Fitness isn’t being better than someone else, it’s being better than you used to be!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever receive your fitbit Blaze?   I'm going into my 4th week of backorder and couldn't receive a definitive answer of when the Blaze I ordered would ship.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m assuming since your Blaze is on backorder you ordered one of the special editions. For me, I ordered the Gunmetal edition. When I ordered, I saw that my Fitbit would be on backorder. So I opened a few chats with Fitbit and one lady told me that it usually would take 4-6 or 6-8 (I don’t quite remember) weeks for my Fitbit to ship. I didn’t want to wait that long, so I canceled my order and re-ordered a standard silver and Black Blaze and then I bought a gunmetal band off of eBay. So I never really received my Gunmetal Blaze from Fitbit to answer your question.

Michael Groff | CO, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes