Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Drains Out Fast

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I charge my blaze only once it has run out of charge . But it has been a few days now the battery doesnt last for more than a day . I dont really have many option working on it and the usage isnt much as well . It used to stay charged for about 2-3 days but just about 24 hours now .
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Kushal0369

Feel free to check out the Fitbit Help Article:

URL: Click to go to the Fitbit Help Article 'My tracker's battery isn't charging'

How to clean the tracker? YouTube Video (By Craig) (For flex but similiar for other trackers)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezvXy9mKoGQ

Hope it helps

Best Answer
0 Votes

If it only lasted 2 to 3 days before, something must not have been right. Try adjusting your settings so the quick view is off, the brightness is set to auto, the HR monitor is set to auto, and make sure the app is not set to all day sync nor always connected. It is likely that the screen is turning on way too often and it is too bright at night and turns on constantly in your sleep. Try adjusting the settings and see if that changes things.

If the battery doesn't last after adjusting the settings, call fitbit support as you may have a bad battery.

Best Answer
0 Votes