Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Life of the Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just received the Blaze for Mothers Day.  I have charged it 4 times since then.  The life seems to only be about 2 days max.  Suggestions?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @ohsteph94, if you really want to test your battery life, a new Blaze, fully charged, should last uo to about 5 days.  Of course personal usage will vary depending on how many alarms you have set, how often you use the "connected GPS" feature and how many texts and phone call notifications you receive.

Don't forget that frequent brief charging (for example when you take your Blaze off to shower) is the best way of maximising your Fitbit's long term battery life and making sure you never run out of power when you are ready to go.

However, if you are concerned that you are not getting acceptable battery life, I would suggest giving your Blaze a restart.  Then plug it in to charge until your app sends you the full battery notification (you will need to have notifications turned on for this).  Make a note of the time and date.  Then wear your Blaze normally until you get a notification that your battery is low, and check how many days / hours between the two notifications and report back here.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, @ohsteph94, if you really want to test your battery life, a new Blaze, fully charged, should last uo to about 5 days.  Of course personal usage will vary depending on how many alarms you have set, how often you use the "connected GPS" feature and how many texts and phone call notifications you receive.

Don't forget that frequent brief charging (for example when you take your Blaze off to shower) is the best way of maximising your Fitbit's long term battery life and making sure you never run out of power when you are ready to go.

However, if you are concerned that you are not getting acceptable battery life, I would suggest giving your Blaze a restart.  Then plug it in to charge until your app sends you the full battery notification (you will need to have notifications turned on for this).  Make a note of the time and date.  Then wear your Blaze normally until you get a notification that your battery is low, and check how many days / hours between the two notifications and report back here.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you here @ohsteph94 and @Julia_G thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if the instructions provided by our friend @Julia_G worked? Are you still having inconveniences with your Blaze battery life?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

My battery is on red again this morning.  I did charge it Monday night and put it on at bedtime.  Therefore it has lasted all of Tuesday and a bit today.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just as another datapoint my new Fibit Blaze's latest charge lasted 4 days, at which point it was on blinking red, I didn't keep going to see how long that would have lasted. I had a few short GPS rides over those 4 days. Wore it 24x7 except for showers. I was lucky to get 2 days out of My Microsoft Band, so 4 days feels pretty luxurious, It was nice be be able to go on weekend trip without a charger.

Best Answer
0 Votes

maybe you have all-day sync option on , 

this option consume a lot of battery , disable that option 

Best Answer

@ohsteph94 Thanks for the information, at this point, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox to receive further instructions. @DavidBoulder It's great to see you around, regarding your battery inconvenience, I recommend following the steps provided in this post and @eshirvana Thanks for stopping by. 

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes