Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery draining overnight on Full charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

New Blaze. Charged it several hours, and it showed "Full" in the app and full on the Blaze itself. Wore it around the house for 3 or 5 hours and it seemed fine. Still showed battery full when I went to bed. Set an alarm for 5 AM.-. No alarm at 5 AM, and the Blaze showed a dead battery.

Dud?

Best Answer
52 REPLIES 52

Can confirm that the issue is still there.

Had Blaze for more then 1 year working fine.

A few days ago, it suddenly discharged and wouldn't turn on. I restarted device and charged, but after a day of use battery was empty. Charged again before going to sleep – empty in the morning.

Best Answer
After a few updates the battery stop draining. But there is one catch, I found out that if you have the sensor automatic drained more battery rather than just leave it on.

So I made the habit to only turn on the sensor for my workouts, so the battery do last the whole week.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
I haven't had this problem since an update a few months ago. Now my battery lasts up to four days with the sensor on.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
I would contact Fitbit support. If bought within 2 years from the EU, they should give a free replacement
Thanks
B

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze was on the charger all night. Woke at 6:00 am, it is now 11:19 am and mine shows that the battery is dead. Keeps turning itself off. I'm wondering what is going on as well. Yesterday it did the same thing. Showed a full battery on the charger this morning... any ideas would be great!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been experiencing battery drainage issues for the past week.  My fitbit blaze has been restarted, synced, etc. and still every day the battery drains within hours.  I have only had my fitbit blaze for a year and 3 months.  It should last longer than that.  I contacted fitbit and they only want to offer 25% off of a new fitbit blaze.  I want a full refund.  I am so unhappy right now and dont' know what to do. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am experiencing the same problems.  MIne started about a week ago.  I've had my fitbit blaze for a little over a year.  I am very upset and nothing is working.  I normally could go 3-4 days without charging.  Now, I charge overnight and the next day by 2pm or 3pm the battery is flashing red.  I need a replacement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did they send you a replacement?

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, they have done nothing for me except to tell me not to instant message one of the moderators of the company with the problem. I'm seeing if it is the charger though. I had an extra from buying my daughter a Blaze, and she stopped wearing it, so I have inherited her old charger and watch. I'm using her watch right now and the charger and it hasn't had the problems mine did. I'm testing the watch on the charger (hers) while I'm at work today, and I'm going to test it out tonight and see if it will hold the charge. I'll let everyone know what happens!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve had my blaze for over a year and I’m having the same problem with a full battery drain through the night 😥 happening for the last several days.  Issues with charging, having to move the charger to different hubs, or directly to the computer.  

This just happened after a long trip with the watch in the charger for safe keeping.  I’ve done that with many & longer trips without any problem.

Is this a planned obsolescence from Fitbit??

Best Answer
0 Votes
Well for me was draining. But you can do a manual reset after the battery is full and also check if your software is updated.

Also keep in mind that if you take your watch while you sleep it might be draining from the heart monitor. What I do is that for workout I set the heart monitor automatic, then I turn It off when I'm done. The battery tends to last me 5 days like that. With workouts of 2 hours.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
I sent mine back; Fitbit sent me a new one.
Best Answer
0 Votes