Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery not lasting and display freezing on the Fitbit Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got this for Christmas and loved it for the first 4 weeks. Battery lasted so much longer than my Alta did. But then I started getting clock errors. Having to change my clock face every couple of days. Now it feeezes and is not accurate when syncing and my battery isn’t lasting a day... but the app says it still has 1/2 life.   I have done a reset and still no luck. 

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @DRCarpenter, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with your Fitbit Flex not lasting as it should and the display freezing. Thanks for restarting the tracker, I'd like to help you out.

I think the best way to help you out with this is by checking the battery and if we can determine that it's faulty, our Support Team should help getting you back on track. 

I can recommend putting your tracker to charge and once it's fully charged, take it off the charger and put it on. Sync it and use it as you would normally do. Make sure to sync it frequently after this (every one or two hours at least) so that the battery levels are recorded on the app logs and once the battery dies, let me know so that I can take a closer look and then we can move forward with other options to get you back on track.

I'll be looking forward for your reply.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes
It was fully charged this morning when I put it on. About two hours after wearing it I am getting the flashing Fitbit icon. I have tried to change clock faces twice in the last two hours, and that is not working either. The battery is still charged but it is not keeping track of anything now.

Darlene
Best Answer
0 Votes