Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery not lasting and heart rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Fitbit blaze for a little over a year. A few weeks ago the heart rate monitor started being selective on when it wants to work. It will usually show up on the blaze during exercise but not all the time. It doesn’t show a heart rate if I am not doing any activity. It also would not register to the app. Yes I am wearing correctly and yes I clean it. I called Fitbit, the individual I spent 45 minutes on the phone with could not resolve my issue. Said he would get back to me and never did. I dealt with it and a few weeks later the battery started dying after about 12 hours of use. At that point I contacted the extended warranty company and sent it in. They stated they could not replicate my issue and sent it back. While it was gone I purchased an I phone 8. Since getting it connected to this phone the heart rate does show up in the app but still is selective about when it actually works. It usually only works during exercise. That battery is also lasting less time. Maybe 6-8 hours. I called the warranty company back and they told me to check to make sure I have all the phone and app updates. My phone has all the operating updates and my app is up to date. I have also completely disconnected it from the phone to see if that has any impact on the battery. It still isn’t lasting long and if it can’t be connected to work then it’s not working properly.  Has anyone had either of these issues or any suggestions on something else to try?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Community @Samantha567. I appreciate the details you've shared regarding the heart rate and battery issues you're experiencing. Since, you've mentioned you already have a case with our Support team, I've reach out to them and opened it again; please check your inbox for additional assistance. 

Thanks for your understanding and patience. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes