Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have had my Blaze for just over 30 days and it has yet to achieve 5 days of battery life. Today I set up the 250 steps per hour, the watch had 50% charge and at 4pm I notice that the battery was in the Red and would not sync to the app. Also the app showed the watch had 50% charge. Yes I leave the watch on to full charge each time, which is typically every 3 days. The last charge was Monday morning from 5am to 830am. It showed a full charge. Is there something wrong with this watch?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@AZWeedWacker wrote:
I have had my Blaze for just over 30 days and it has yet to achieve 5 days of battery life. Today I set up the 250 steps per hour, the watch had 50% charge and at 4pm I notice that the battery was in the Red and would not sync to the app. Also the app showed the watch had 50% charge. Yes I leave the watch on to full charge each time, which is typically every 3 days. The last charge was Monday morning from 5am to 830am. It showed a full charge. Is there something wrong with this watch?

@AZWeedWacker Welcome... I have had my Blaze for the same amount of time and was averaging 3.5 days. Last week I had the battery last 24 hours after a Full charge and another instance where it was into the 3rd day and suddenly went flat.

My average between charges has been 3.6 days and I wait for the low battery email (provided I can sync).

The bad day of 24 hours, I put down to the Quick View option because I spent hours in the garden doing heavy pruning, (the Blaze picked it up as aerobics) and I assumed the Quick View was switching on all of the time (I had a sweat band over the Blaze to protect it).

I have turned the option off and immediately got 4.5 days. I wear the Blaze 24/7 and have the HR set to Auto and only sync to the app occasionally during the day and rely on the auto sync to the PC which is powered on all day.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes