Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Belt clip holder for the Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I love my Blaze but when are you guys going to make a clip on holder for it? It would be great to have ! 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Forums @margvan and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

I recommend checking the Clip for Fitbit Blaze request, vote for it and leave your comment. I think it would be great to have a belt clip for this tracker.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Its not meant to be  worn on the belt. Its a wrist tracker

It will not do your Heart rate on the belt either.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I realize that the HR part won't work ,  sometimes though I don't like to just wear bracelets but still want to track my steps.

Best Answer

Than I would get a One. No one sees it. You wear it on your Bra

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Forums @margvan and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

I recommend checking the Clip for Fitbit Blaze request, vote for it and leave your comment. I think it would be great to have a belt clip for this tracker.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hi

I realise some has passed since your post. I stumbled across your post just a few hours ago, what a great idea!

I’ve just made a belt clip to fit my blaze inside my shorts against my skin, it works great, I can’t feel it, it doing steps and HR etc all as usual!  

This means I can now wear a smart watch without having to wear my blaze on my ankle...

I have used a simple money clip (eBay) and a blaze frame (again, eBay) to create the fitting.

Best Answer
0 Votes