Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bike kilometres not showing in app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have accepted that we dont get steps when cycling but why do we not get Kilometers either. The phone  linked exercise tracker tells me I have biked 20km but the dashboard give me 0.3! It manges to give floors climbed and active minutes surely it can give Kms?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to see you around @NelsonNick. After cycling, are you manually logging any type of activity that is taking away your information? I recommend checking this by doing the following from your computer:

1. Go to Log

2. Go to Activities

3. Check for any manually logged activity

If you are not doing this, I recommend contacting our Support Team, since they have the proper tools to see the information that your tracker is registering. For a faster solution you can contact them via phone or chat.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm not sure the Fitbit is designed to show miles in your daily walking/running miles dashboard. I believe it shows you the stats of how far you rode, how fast, heart data, etc. but only counts calories and exercise minutes towards those totals.

Walking 5 miles is way harder than riding 5 miles. Apples and oranges my friend. :).

I bike pretty regularly. Fitbit prides itself on step competition with friends.
Best Answer
0 Votes
The kilometers on your dashboard are for walking, not biking. You must remember that Fitbit is a pedometer. Not a cycling computer. For your convenience, the Blaze will auto log some exercise activities for you and automatically disregard any steps during which that activity was performed. Good thing, because otherwise you'd get double the credit for calories and you'd overeat, therefore completely defeating the purpose of Fitbit. I hope this helps.
Best Answer
0 Votes