Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Screen - No Green Lights

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze suddenly stopped working! No display at all, no green lights on the back and isn’t responding to the charger. 

Cannot reset and have tried several times. 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Hello @Mewry, welcome to the Community forums. Sorry for the late reply. 

Thank you for the information provided regarding display and the green lights not working properly. I've gone ahead and sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance, so you should be getting a reply soon.

Please keep me posted on the outcome. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Fitbit,

My blaze have exactly same issue as Mewry since this morning: no display, green light is off, no response to charger(I tried 2 different chargers), but it still can synchronised to my phone.

I am unable to restart the device. 

Pls help. 

Thanks Femi

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine did the same thing. Tried everything new charger. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @FemiJ  and @Mewry, welcome to the Community forums. Sorry for the late reply. 

Thank you for the information about what you've experienced with the display and the green lights of the Blaze not working properly. 

Could you please confirm if you found any specific problem when trying to complete the restart procedure? Or if you just didn't get any response when trying to complete it. 

Please keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have gotten no response from My Fitbit. I even bought a new charger thinking that was the problem. It will not do anything. I have looked at all the forums in trying to restart it. Nothing happens.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi David, 

Thank you for reply. 

I am unable to restart my blaze..

Regards

FemiJ

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. Would love some assistance.  Nothing happens when I try to reset it and if I try to charge, it heats up. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Well sorry to say but good luck. Customer service pretty much said they can’t/ won’t do anything for me. They offered like 10% off a new one. I said “ I would pass on buying another fit bit. They cost $200 bucks and last about a year and a half.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Jdenison @FemiJ  and @Wpowell23, thank you for your reply and welcome to the new users in the Community. 

@Jdenison, I'm sorry to see that you continue to experience trouble with display of the Blaze. It is particularly difficulty when the device is no longer covered by the warranty, but even tough Support is eager to help with any problem you may experience with the product, they do need to adhere to the official warranty policy, this would start counting from the original date of purchase.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding the quality, comments from users are always useful to continue improving the quality of products and services.

@FemiJ @Wpowell23,  thank you for confirming that you already tried to restart. I've gone ahead and sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance, so you should be getting a reply soon.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes
No worries. This is the second blaze I have purchased just out of
warranty. I will never own another Fitbit! Due to poor response time with
support, a product that cannot withstand everyday use, and an overall
frustration with these experiences, I have since moved my business to
Garmin.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sounds like it’s an epidemic. You would think they would make it right. I have told everyone I know not to ever purchase a fit bit.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm sorry to see that it wasn't possible to find a prompt resolution and that you've decided to leave Fitbit @Mewry@Jdenison. Thank you for taking the time to share all your feedback about the product, this is always helpful for the team of developers in charge of product design and to continue improving the quality.    

Best Answer
0 Votes