Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black and red screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hey
My Fitbit has been ok till now, had to reset it twice but all good other than that.
I take my watch off most nights for comfort and when I looked at my watch during the night for the time, the screen is black and red, as in 2 parts red 2 parts black stripped and nothing else. The screen is also flashing on and off. No logo or symbols showing. The heart rate dots on the back are also not on even when moved.
Won't let me restart, nothing happens when I charge. It's only 3 months old. Not happy. Any suggestions?
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @JessicaS1990 🙂 Welcome to the Fitbit Community!

If you've already tried to restart your tracker by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds until your tracker reboots and this doesn't bring your tracker back to life, there's not much else to do. I would recommend getting in touch with the Support Team and if possible attach pictures of how it looks if you will send an email or chat and they will be able to help you out with this and get you back on track since you're under the warranty!

If you need more help, let me know. Hope to see you back on track soon! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the exact same problem with the black and red screen and I can't get my Blaze to restart. Did you get it resolved and if so how?

Best Answer
0 Votes