Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Available At Best Buy

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Blaze is available at Best Buy starting today.

I had a Surge and liked it except it was too hard to read with my old eyes, so I returned it. Just picked up the Blaze and it is much easier to read, and looks better too. I was the first one to purchase one as they did not even have them on display yet...:)

I dont mind using my phone's GPS as I always have my phone when doing my power walks or jogging. In fact, I don't see how anyone would not want to have their phone with them.

What if you needed your phone when you where on a jog or a walk?

Anyway, I'm charging it up right now and cannot wait to try it out.

Best Answer
15 REPLIES 15

Wow, and just last night I went to Best Buy to see if they had the blaze on display to check it out. Nothing.

Best Answer

It's amazing Heart

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can't wait to see one in person. Still debating on getting a Blaze or keeping my Charge and getting an AW. I was all set for the Blaze but it not being water resistant is kinda making me rethink my decision as the AW you can swim in.

Plus I am loving my Charge and just got it basically.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I just picked up another at Best Buy. My store did not have them displayed but I had ordered via their site for pickup and am charging it now. My current one is flickering on and off and will return it on Monday to FitBit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Pickup was not an option when I pre-ordered but I got a shipping notice for mine on Friday for delivery next week.  I noticed on bestbuy's online website that none of the items are available for pickup here and only a couple options left for ordering online, most are sold out.  I am in Canada so perhaps we have less than the US stores.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This availability issue  is probably because Best Buy only recently received their supply of Fitbits at their distribution center.  They still have to be sent out to their retail outlets. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That makes sense.  I preordered a leather strap as well and it says out of stock now on my order from January.  We'll see how long it takes for them to get the stock in to fill that part of the order. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I preordered from them but they couldn't give me a clear idea of when it would arrive. I canceled my order on Friday and ordered through Fitbit. Mine will be here on Monday.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Bestbuy order status on band updated to in stock now, says will deliver on March 7th so probably going to ship on Monday.  We don't have mail on weekends here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rich_Laue wrote:

This availability issue  is probably because Best Buy only recently received their supply of Fitbits at their distribution center.  They still have to be sent out to their retail outlets. 

Nope, they were available in many stores on Saturday, 2/26.   I tried to find some locally in hopes that maybe it was in store but just not logged in their system, but no luck in NC.  SC and GA had many locations with them in stock in stores on Saturday, below is proof.

1.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Felton_ba wrote:
I preordered from them but they couldn't give me a clear idea of when it would arrive. I canceled my order on Friday and ordered through Fitbit. Mine will be here on Monday.

Bummer for cancelling, it would probably get to you soon, but you can also get it in store pretty soon as well, maybe even tomorrow depending on your location.  I pre-ordered in January and got 2 updates this weekend, including a tracking number and arrival date of Wednesday.

2.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine from Best Buy is still in the Prepping stage.  Hope it ships possibly tomorrow.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My local best by in NC got them yesterday around lunch, so I went up there and got the first one (they were still in teh back as they were just received).  I will take my one back that I get from the pre-order via UPS tomorrow.  I love it, used it for volleyball last night and the HR monitor seems more sensative, which is better IMO.  On my Charge HR I almost never hit Peak while playing, last night I was 11 minutes peak and 30 minutes cardio.  Much more realistic I believe.  

It did take a bit to get the update, a few resets, but once done the notifications have been working good, no issues here. (Andriod HTC M8 Sprint)

Best Answer
0 Votes
@racertempo it looks like it is as i stated, the Blaze was only recently sent to BB Distribution centers. It would be only natural that the stores closer to the center would receive them first.
I'm glad the have made it to your local store.
Best Answer

It is weird to me that a few states would have the Blaze in hand to sell on Saturday, 2/27....but pre-orders did not ship until Monday, 2/29.  The stores with them to sell on 2/27 had to have them shipped to their location from a BB distribution center, which means it shipped likely on 2/25 or 2/26.....yet preorders did not go out until 2/29.

Not the end of the world by any means though, I was happy to get mine 2 days earlier than expected.....and my camel-leather band is supposed to be here on Thursday, can't wait to get that on for everyday use.

Best Answer
0 Votes