Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Battery Life not lasting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Blaze since it first came out.  Recently, I have noticed that the battery life really has decreased.  Was there an update that started making this an issue?  I charged it yesterday morning and when I went to the gym around noon EST, it was flashing red.  I have had it on the charger for about 2 hours and finally fully charged.  Any insight would be helpful.

Best Answer
50 REPLIES 50
They will have you do a drain battery test. The company says the batteries are not replacable. But look on YouTube for replace fitbit battery....I'm so pissed finding out that these are throw away watches... I'll never buy another one.
Best Answer

It’s ridiculous- that’s why I switched to a Garmin and will never look back!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Happily, my blaze was under warranty and is being replaced FOC. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine was replaced in July 18 as it was still under warranty .  This past week I called them because it was lasting barely 2days.  I’m convinced they can do something remotely because I fully charged it as I was told to, and it’s just about to die after 5 full days !  Why is it suddenly lasting longer after a call to customer services ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Blaze battery dying after only 16 months.  This is my 5th Fitbit, but I am tired of replacing them after such a short time.  I love my replacement wrist bands and I want the watch to last.  Did anyone on here ever get a satisfactory answer regarding extending battery life?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine died also and there's no replacing it. Always got to buy a new fitbit watch. This is my third one after a little over 4 1/2 years. I love them but the company needs to made it where we can change the batteryKathy Barnes
Best Answer
0 Votes
Nope, not even a reach out. I have gone to the Samsung and have loved the product, even the band is going strong after constantly wearing it for over 14 months.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Have been having a similar problem over the last couple of days (battery not lasting longer than 24hrs).

My Blaze is coming up to 2 years old.

As per response, I have reset Blaze, and due to previous Fitbit devices, I have no alerts etc, that would drain it.

Is there anything further I should try?

Best Answer

I’m on my second Blaze. Had first one for a year when battery suddenly wouldn’t keep charge. It was always good for a solid 4-5 days using alarms, notifications, etc and suddenly wouldn’t hold. Fitbit replaced it.

Now I’m 18 months in with Blaze #2...exact same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I paid the extra money went to an Apple Watch and have not had one issue. I will not go back to Fitbit

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Charge 2 Battery Life

I purchased this in December of 2018, and the battery won't hold a charge.  What is the 25% discount code so I can get a discount to purchase a new one unfortunately?

Best Answer
0 Votes