Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Battery suddenly dying fast

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my blaze just on a year and the battery life has always been great (5-7days).

Over the last week my battery is lasting anywhere between 1-3days (only syncing manually) 

I did update my iPhone 5s to iOS11 last week.

Ive gone through all the battery saving settings/posts and done them all. 

Could the phone update really mess up my Blaze that bad or Do the blaze batterys really die fast when theyre giving up? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Welcome to the forums!

I would contact support let them know what you have done already to resolve the problem.

Also See this thread for charging best practices. If you are not charging it correctly you could be damaging the battery
https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Charge/Fitbit-charge-battery-problems/m-p/1323307#M53291

Support

http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yup have followed all those charging practices since I have bought it. Will contact support... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You are not alone @bitofgus  Mine has started to do exactly the same in the last 24-48 hours. (I've got a call open with support. 

I'm an Android user, by the way. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine started doing the same 2 days ago. Was getting 5 days of battery life and now less then 1 day of battery life.  Syncing seems to be slow also.  All settings confirmed for maximizing battery life.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got the same robo response.  Not charging properly.  Have to charge with a desktop computer.  Really?  So now when I travel I have to carry a desktop computer to charge my Blaze?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Blaze has an internal charge control circuit.  I monitored mine measuring charge voltage and current using a USB current and voltage monitor  As the battery approaches full charge the charge current decreases.  Now, If you leave it on charge for a long time with out discharging it can damage the battery.  Three hours is about the right time for fully charging a lithium battery from nearly dead.

Best Answer
0 Votes

fitbit blaze battery died suddenly. Solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just a suggestion, because I might have inadvertently solved the same problem. My FitBit Blaze started dying within 12 hours over the weekend, so I came here searching for something to do.

I was about to contact customer support when I realized that a week ago, I replaced my iPhone. The FitBit app remained the same (synced over from iCloud, but had never been paired with the Bluetooth. My battery drained as the FitBit was attempting to pair to the new phone, before I'd fixed the settings on the new phone.

Not sure if this helps anyone, but give it a shot!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm an Android user and have had fitbit blaze for probably an year now , and now my tracker screen just goes black Even when the app shows 50% battery . Please help 

Best Answer
0 Votes