Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Firmware Release - 17.8.401.3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey all,

Blaze firmware update for 17.8.401.3 is live! Robot Very Happy

CLOCK FACES: Chronograph, Multistat, Arc

clock faces.png

New stuff:

• GUIDED BREATHING SESSIONS
    • The new Relax menu gives a choice between a two-minute or five-minute session.

The first time you go to the Relax screen you may be prompted once or twice to sync your tracker. To do so find the Sync Now option in the Fitbit app.

• CARDIO FITNESS
    • Based on VO2 Max (the gold standard for measuring cardiovascular health), your cardio fitness score is a new way to monitor your overall fitness over time.
  • SLEEP STAGES
    • In addition to total nightly hours, you can now can see how much light, deep, and REM sleep you’re getting to help you better understand your sleep quality. You’ll also find your 30-day average and benchmarking stats.
  • SLEEP INSIGHTS
    • Sleep insights in the Fitbit app use your Fitbit data to provide personalized guidance on how to improve your sleep for better overall health.

Other stuff:

• Active minutes now appear on your tracker and on your dashboard. Look for them in the Today menu with your other all-day stats.
  • The Alarms menu on your tracker now includes the option to create an alarm. You can still snooze and dismiss from the tracker as well.

FIXES AND KNOWN ISSUES

• We’ve resolved an issue with connected GPS and notifications on Huawei mobile devices.
  • You may notice that your clock face changed or that you can’t start a Fitstar workout or Relax session after updating your tracker. To fix this issue, sync your tracker three times. Open the Fitbit app and wait a few moments for your tracker to sync automatically. Then manually sync your tracker twice using the Sync Now option in the Fitbit app.
Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
244 REPLIES 244

Where does it say that NONE of those happy Android users ever encountered an issue? Don't generalize.

I have used and owned 6 devices until last year, all Android. Company switched to Apple. Have been with apple all that time and never an issue. My experience and fact. Not going to argue that. No point.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@VLRE

I am using blaze with sony experia xz (thats android by the way) never and issue Never ever.... So whats your point.

Best Answer

@VLRE

And i do own apple devices, they are not as golden as you think.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm a Beta tester using Android for most of the 5yrs I've had a Fitbit and almost never have an issue. The "almost" is simply for the odd need to on/off the bluetooth if it occ doesn't sync.

I had an iPhone for 3mths but hated it and went back to Android.

I think the problem lies beyond the phone/OS.

User since 2012One, Blaze, Android
Also occ posting as Blokeypoo
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey all,

This thread seems to be going off the rails a bit, so I'm closing it down. If you're experiencing an issue, please search for a similar thread to post in or create a new topic.

Information about this firmware release is in the lead postRobot Happy

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer