Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Fitbit not holding a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All of a sudden my Fitbit Blaze won’t hold a charge for more than a day, it’s been happening since Tuesday early morning . I first noticed something was not correct when the clock had the wrong time . I synced the device and the time was corrected and seemed to work okay. A day later I noticed I had a low battery so I charged it again. I wore it again did not have any gym activity and battery is very low.  I tried all the troubleshooting steps, cleaned the device , shutdown the device and app . Still the device won’t hold charge I was getting 5 Days now barely a full day. Any suggestions. 

Thanks 

LPWL

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24
No the most they will do is a 50% off . My problem is that i did there trounle shooting and thats when it stopped working all together. 

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S8.
Best Answer

In reaching out to Fitbit support and following 95% of the troubleshooting steps their  backend techniques confirmed my Fitbit was not holding the battery charge. The device went from 100% battery charge to 0 % in less than 24 hours and another time from 100% to 5 % in less than 24 hours. My device is out of the warranty period since it’s 2 years old and they offered me a discount of 25% towards another Fitbit device . The discount does not apply towards the newer devices.  I’m quite sure the amount time the battery holds will lessen to zero. Fitbit does not have a repair center so my Blaze which I like will be unusable.  I have been a Fitbit user since 2013 and now I’m leary about continuing with them if their product is only going to last 2 years.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How old was your device? Mine is 2 years old and out of warranty. Tech support confirmed there was an issue with the battery and I was offered a discount of 25% towards a new device (excluding the newer release ones). The Blaze is not offered on their main website anymore ..but the link Fitbit sent me I can still order it.

I have been a Fitbit wearer for a long time and I’m not sure if I want to continue,  if their product lifespan is 2 years. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

25% discount is too low and that too only for existing one and not the new model.  This policy is utter maddness. i've been with fitbit since 2014 and my fitibit one still works fine and its almost 5 years old.  Blaze broke down in 18 months.  Looks like they are now they are NOT bothered in quality products that is build to last.. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Steveap

Recently my Fitbit Blaze has been holding for longer .. it’s not back to 4 or 5 days but holding more than 24 hours. 

I didn’t change anything. 

Try to charge your device maybe it will come back to life . Hope it does. 

Best Answer
0 Votes