Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Freezing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently lost my original FitBit Blaze and when I realized it was no where to be found I immediately purchased a new one.  This new one works sporadically at best.  The Screen freezes and then I lose steps.  Today, the Blaze told me I had 23 more steps to go in this hour and I stood to walk and the screen froze.  I was unable to get it unfrozen.  I reset it by holding Left and bottom right buttons and the logo showed up but it still wouldn't let me get anywhere.  Then the battery life showed dead.  ( it was fully charged prior to the screen frozen.) I put it in the charger and it will not charge.  Take it out and it shows dead.  It is connected to my iphone and that shows the battery full.  I am about to return it.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

If you bought it else where then return it there for  an exchange

If you go it here then contact support

http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to welcome you @Woofy1MN, thanks for troubleshooting this inconvenience by yourself and @WendyB for stopping by.

I would like to know if you have already followed our friend's recommendation and contacted our support team? In the meantime, I recommend restarting your tracker a couple of times more. 

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes