Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze HR reading way off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Getting very frustrated with my new Blaze.  It's had some of the common issues when setting it up a few weeks ago but recently was working.  Today it's been reading way high, like 140 when it should be 70 or 90 when it should be 60.  I normally keep the HR in auto but today that resulted in the green lights blinking very slowly and no hr pickup no matter how tight the band is.  So I switched it to on.  that's when the reading began to be high.  This is tested against a charge 2 and counting the old fashion way.

Is these a solution for this or do I return it?  I'd like to love this thing but it is frustrating and honestly I could get a Polar or Timex for the same or less money and have better more reliable HR for running, the only drawback would the non running functions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to see you here @02Duck. If you are having inconveniences with your heart rate reading, I recommend taking a look at this post, where you will be able to see some recommendations to improve and fix this issue.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately I have already tried these suggestions with no improvement. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @02Duck. At this point, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes