Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze HRV

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my Hrv rate has been between 17 to 29 for a few years . Last night it went down to 10.  Should I be worried. Or do you think it’s a fault on my Versa 3.

i am a 51 year old female who always does more than 10000 steps a day 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@tracyh-17 I wouldn't worry about the HRV that your Fitbit reports on a particular day. Compared to a chest strap heart rate monitor that I use, Fitbit's HRV values seem much lower. I just pay attention to the trends in Fitbit's HRV. In my experience, a drop like you've seen may mean that I'm starting to catch a cold or that something hormonal is happening. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@tracyh-17 I wouldn't worry about the HRV that your Fitbit reports on a particular day. Compared to a chest strap heart rate monitor that I use, Fitbit's HRV values seem much lower. I just pay attention to the trends in Fitbit's HRV. In my experience, a drop like you've seen may mean that I'm starting to catch a cold or that something hormonal is happening. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

Hi there, I am similar age and also have hrv trending between 18 to 26.  If I have pretty much anything to drink in an evening, it goes way down! But mine also dipped this week with cold symptoms...However, as others here have mentioned, when I take readings with a chest strap and Elite HRV app (lying down first thing in the morning), the readings are much higher- in upper 40's.  I expect by now yours has come back up 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes