Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Heart rate not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Just simply does not work. I think mine is broken.
Best Answer
37 REPLIES 37

Me too.:( it is set to on and light isn't on and the sign is --❤. It was working 2 hrs ago.:(

Best Answer
0 Votes

It worked!!!Thanks SteveH

Best Answer
0 Votes

My wife & I have Blaze FitBits & after the latest update pushed on or around 27 - 28 Jan. & her heart rate monitor stopped working.  Seems to me to be an update issue.  Lights working just fine, but her heart rate doesn't display.  We've performed several restarts, changed the heart rate monitor settings multiple times, re-sync after each settings adjustment all with no positive resolution to the issue.

Anyone else have a problem after an update?

Thanks in advance for the help / feedback.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Restart worked for me.  Too bad it was after my sleep and workout, missed some good data.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @dzelag01, good to see you in the Community!

If you have tried all these things and your heart rate doesn't seem to work, I can recommend getting in touch with the Support Team for them to take a deeper look and help you out with this!

@Mr_Anderson, thanks for getting back and letting us know  that this did work for you! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

That worked perfectly! Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm very glad to hear that it helped @Birdbrain! 😄

Great to see you in the Community!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just realized my Blaze quit providing HR also. I bought mine shortly after it came out. I'm hoping it is still under warranty. I don't think the Blaze has even been out a year? I'm going to call customer service later today. Tried to go to setting to turn on and off HR and the lights don't blink at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had a very weird experience this past week.  Went from Winnipeg to the Caribbean on a cruise.  My Blaze started giving me the time for London, England and stopped giving my heart rate (no reading and no lights) two days into the cruise.  Last night, while in Toronto on the way home, the watch went back to Eastern time but the heart rate still didn't work.  I didn't have internet access until I got home so I checked things out this morning.  Apparently somehow the heart rate monitor had turned itself off and all I had to do was turn it back on.  The watch, however, will not come back to Central time so it's still on Toronto time despite my efforts to change the time zone manually.  So my advice to you is to check in Settings whether your heart rate monitor is actually still on.  I don't have a red-hot clue how mine turned off!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Followed the reset instructions and now my heart rate monitor is working again..took about 5 seconds

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine arrived without the LED working. Very disappointed. TIme for a Garmin?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @kmilford. Great to to see you in the Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with the LED ligths not working properly 😕

Have you already tried to restart your tracker? If not, you can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot. After that, see if the lights on the back are flashing. If that doesn't work, try changing the HR settings from the settings menu on the Blaze which should be the last screen. Turn it to off, then to on, then auto and see if this helps.

Let me know if you need more help with this!

Best Answer
Did you turn it on.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I restarted my fitbit blaze and now the HE green lights are working

Best Answer
0 Votes

My heart rate monitor on my blaze stopped working about 2 weeks ago according to my app but I just noticed it today. I’ve tried resetting it using the left and bottom right button and changing the heart rate in the app but nothing seems to be working. They flash when it resets but then they stop. Anyone know how to fix this problem? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had the same issue. Tried restarting the device and nothing happened but changed the HR to on and it seems to work now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

this ended up just being a faulty device that they replaced.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's great if the device is less than a year old but older and you are on your own second time I have had to replace the device on my own dime. Really you should make them to last and this has to be software because the green light are flashing. Looking at Garmin.

Best Answer
0 Votes