Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze: Heart rate sensors not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Going through a similar situation now. My Fitbit Blaze is not reading my heart rate. It either reads two dashes or its stuck at 70 bpm. I’ve called 4 times, gone through over the phone trouble shooting and have now been going through emails telling me to do things that I already have done.... ITS NOT WORKING. Just PLEASE tell me I’m out of warranty and out of luck or let me send it in for repair.  

Edit: Currently I’m waiting on a call from a “tech engineer” to tell me this thing is broken. I have nearly one million subs on my YouTube channel and I’m close to putting out a video review of Fitbit and their customer service.    

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @MikeT534 welcome to our Community Forums! I'm glad to review your heart rate concern with your Blaze.

I'd like to share with you that our Support team informed me that they are already handling and reviewing your case, they'll contact you soon. Please keep an eye to your inbox. For any warranty inquiry I recommend you to check our Return Policy and Warranty.

I'll be here if you need anything else. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Two problems now...

1. Heart Rate Tracker won't/hasn't been work/working.

It's been a long time (9 months or more??) since the heart rate monitor worked on my Blaze. The monitor just stopped working. I came to this forum to lurk for answers. I cleaned the sensors, numerous times I restarted the device and kept the tracker charged even longer than usual and nothing worked. It did work once about 3 months ago... but the readings were totally off and went back to not reading any heart rate again. I'd like to take advantage of this neat and important part of this tracker. I especially liked keeping track of the REM sleep... I found it insightful information.

2. I've now found one of the leads on my tracker has worn down and is now only intermittently connecting to the charge case. I haven't been able to charge my Blaze for over two weeks now. I cleaned the leads and even tried to put pressure on the spot that seems to be not connecting... but it won't connect to the USB and charge through my PC. (Yes, I did try to charge from a USB wall charger... didn't work.)

Can you help?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Liddy27 thanks for sharing this with me, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community and a hand with both of your concerns. 

First, I want to appreciate your time and effort troubleshooting your Blaze prior posting, thanks for your patience. Even though I'd like to troubleshoot your heart rate sensors concern, I want prioritize the charging issue to get you back on track as soon as possible. Therefore, I've contacted our Support team regarding this situation for them to further assist you. Please keep an eye to your email inbox because they'll be contacting you soon. 

Keep me posted, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes