Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze - Mobile App Not Displaying SOME Data after Exercise Activity

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Help!  I've only had my Blaze for 2 days, & wondering if it was worth the upgrade from Flex when there are glitches that are cropping up.  The item I can't find an answer for anywhere is regarding when the Exercise Run profile is used with your phone GPS -- & then you want to review the stats after on your phone.  The 1st time it worked fine (well -- after multiple times of trying to connect to my phone at the inception).  However, for the 2nd & 3rd outings, I cannot see any heart rate or calorie data for that activity on my MOBILE app dashboard.  The totals showed on my Blaze itself after stopping the workout -- AND I can see the information on my computer dashboard.  However, it really defeats the purpose of tracking if I need to go to my computer every time to see this data.  When I go into the activity in the Mobile app, I can see the map, total distance, & pace.  However, when I click on the heart rate or calories on the top bar within the activity, I get the message "Can not view when you are offline."  This makes absolutely NO sense given it worked fine the 1st time & since it works on the computer.  Please advise.  I'm still debating whether to keep this or go back to my Flex.  Thanks.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

That's strange. Sounds like something is not getting connected properly.  

I would make sure your blaze is connecting with your phone properly by doing a manual sync then restarting the fitbit.  (You can do that by pressing the left and bottom right button at the same time - and hold it down for a few seconds).  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@J.Mac This happened to me the first time I used the exercise mode. It starts fine and then I did my 30min walk and then checked on my app and it states not enough data..But I can look on my dashboard online and there are my readings. I am used to just starting and thinking it was going to be mapping my walk like I used to do from my app on my other device.. Just wondering what the purpose of this is if we already have auto exercise recordings!! and then its not tracking my route... idk Cat Surprised

Rbrockport
Best Answer
0 Votes