Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Music Control Flashes "Connecting" and "Loading Music"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I am having some difficulty getting music control working on my new Blaze. I have spoken with support already, and was provided with a replacement tracker but unfortunately my issue was not corrected.

I am able to connect Blaze (Classic) to my phone, and pair it successfully. Initially, I see the song title and can control music. However, after about 3 or 4 seconds, it reverts back to flashing between "connecting" and "loading music" and never works again after that.

I have tried every troubleshooting step I can think of, with Fitbit support and on my own. These steps include setting up the tracker as new, restarting the tracker, restarting my phone, restarting bluetooth, unpairing and repairing the device, unpairing all other bluetooth devices, and trying on a different phone. I have tried this on a Moto G4+ and a OnePlus One.

It makes the connection initially, and remains paired successfully, so this has to be an issue with the tracker. I have no issues with bluetooth on either of these devices apart from music control on my fitbit.

Does anyone have any insight? 

Best Answer
49 REPLIES 49

The easiest fix, is to disconnect all other devices, let your Fitbit sync up, after that reconnect your other bluetooth devices.

Best Answer

Just had the same issue, however I think I found the solution...

I turned the bluetooth headphones off and powered them back on while everything was paired in my phone. 

I had Spotify and my Fitbit Blaze still turned on while I did this- just pushed the power button on the headphones twice and it seemed to do the trick!

Best Answer

This is what worked for me. 

Best Answer

Been having the same problem. Usually I have Bluetooth speakers and the blaze hooked with Bluetooth at the same time. Sometimes it would work, but recently noticed that the music would not connect. Connecting, loading, connecting, loading. But wouldn't load.  I got home and only the blaze was connected to Bluetooth and now the music is working.  So maybe, multiple Bluetooth devices running at the same time is part of the problem.

Best Answer

@Steve6054 before anyone can really help you we would need to know what type of phone your tracker is connected to 

Having only the Blaze connected makes me think your on IOS .

The phone should not have a with a speaker as output and the.Blaze as input .

Best Answer

Worked for me. Nokia 7 plus. Many thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tharmon87's tip that is!  😁

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Blaze and I removed the Blaze from Bluetooth and paired only the Blaze(Classic) and I still get the message of "connecting" or " loading music"

Best Answer

@Dswade have you restarted the phone,

Made sure that the phone is playing some music. 

Your phone is currently not playing music through a connected BT speaker? 

Best Answer

I have been having the same issue with it not connecting.  I disconnected my Bluetooth headphones and my music controls connected right up and I connected with my headphones and now its working

Best Answer
0 Votes