Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Music Control Information Post

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Music Control gets a facelift with Blaze! Learn more about your power to control music below. For a more detailed look at Music Control on your Blaze, please see this help article.

Music Control:

With Blaze, you can control your music with the touch of a button! To access Music Control, simply swipe downward on your home screen. Improvements to this feature include a Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE) connection for iOS instead of BT Classic. We've also added the ability to rewind and increase/decrease the volume of the song, in addition to fast forwarding and play/pause. 

Screenshot 2016-02-19 13.32.59.png

Notes

• Android and Windows phones will still use BT Classic for using Music Control. 
  • While in exercise mode, press/hold Blaze's top-right button for 2 seconds to bring Music Control up. 
  • You'll use both buttons on the right to control volume on Blaze. See image to the right.
  • As with most other Bluetooth devices, if you connect another Bluetooth device and disconnect your Blaze, you will have to connect it again the next time you want to use it to control music.

No matter what you're rocking out to, we're sure you'll love using Music Control on Blaze! 

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer
291 REPLIES 291

@SunsetRunner wrote:

Hi yes the phone is showing connected to bt classic Towards the blaze.

music app is google play and running

the blaze simply shows "connecting"

When my Blaze does this, I simply restart my phone. Fixes it everyone. 

Best Answer

OM Goodness thank you so much this has absolutely made my day as I can do this too! You can't believe how happy I. The only issues is I now need to buy new Bluetooth headphones and don't want to pay an arm and leg as I gave mine away! 😔😨🙃😐😐

Best Answer
0 Votes

I only listen to audiobooks, bought my headphones at target for 10 dollars, they look isenticle to 25 dollar models i see elsewhere. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

PLEASE HELP. I want to be able to use the music capability while I am in the 'exercise' and tracking my run pace, calories burned, etc.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @JennyTeck simply hold in the top right button. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks so much!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! I’ve been trying for days to figure out why it wouldn’t work lol 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This and much more may be found in your downloadable or online user manual. Link is below as "help"

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im also having the same problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry @SuhasGupta I'm not sure what the problem is that your having. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I spent hours trading and researching and find this. I too turned off my Bluetooth earpiece let they music play for a few seconds then turn my earpiece back on and its now shirking fine. I'm using S7 Edge with Fitbit Blaze.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Scott_STL wrote:

I had the problem that my music controls wouldn't work while using bluetooth headphones.  The problem was fixed after I turned off the headphones and then the music could be controlled by my blaze.  The music was playing out of my phone speaker for a few seconds.  Then, I turned the headphones on last and the blaze was showing my music and would control the volume in my bluetooth headphones.  Problem solved!  Galaxy Note 5, Skull Candy Headphones, Blaze 17.8.301.7 

I spent hours trading and researching and find this. I too turned off my Bluetooth earpiece let they music play for a few seconds then turn my earpiece back on and its now shirking fine. I'm using S7 Edge with Fitbit Blaze.

Best Answer
0 Votes