Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Phone App not reporting correct calorie burn

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is an odd issue that has happened twice now, once yesterday, and the other today. I am wondering if it is tied in with the currently reported issue (that I also have experienced, Blaze dumping the default exercises). Either way I'd like to figure out what is going on.

Basically, I'm using a default exercise to do said exercise, and when I"m done the Blaze itself will tell me what calories were burned in that exercise. Then when I look at my phone via the app it will show the minutes of the exercise, the type, but no heart rate zones, and zero calories. 

Today I decided to go onto the website and have found that the website is at least reporting it correctly. My phone app still seems to recognize the calories burned and factors that into the total, but it bugs me that for the second time now it's missing heart data, and showing zero calories burned via the phone work out area where it tracks your work-outs. I use the phone app mostly and I'd like for it to sync and log data correctly.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Community @TinyDwarfThis is pretty weird, please make sure you are running the latest version of the app which is (2.22.1). If you are but you're still not seeing the calories and heart rate please log out of the app and force quit it and then log back in.

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes