Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Phone notifications acting weird for outbound and inbound calls?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I was just wondering if I'm the only one experiencing this, if it's a known issue or just part of the features.

So I got my Blaze up and running on my Nexus 6P, everything works well except for notifications.

• Fitbit App: Call Notifications are setup with the default Phone app
  • Enable Notification Widget is ON (also tried off, same results)
  • All Day Sync is ON
  • Always connected is ON

Let's say that I'm calling my girlfriend, my Blaze will show an incoming call and will vibrate a few times, then it pauses and does the same thing a second time. I find that quite annoying obviously. Often she often picks up the phone quickly and we're 10 seconds into our conversation and my watch is still trying to tell me theres an "incoming call to my girlfriend". Not sure the watch should notify me when I'm the one calling someone else.

Same issue with inbound calls. Blaze Watch is letting me know there's an incoming call, I answer, and for about 10-12 seconds into the call my watch is still telling me there's an incoming call.

I'd like to know if anyone else is experiencing the same issues and what I should be expecting from that feature. I upgraded from a Charge HR. If that's the way this watch is dealing with notifications I'm probably going to return it and go back to my Charge HR.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Mine does the same thing, I am using a Motorola Droid Turbo and everything works fine but the calls in and out as well as the texting, it shows the text coming in but I am unable to read them. 

Best Answer

If you're on the latest Android this is a known problem, is being discussed in the Android forum

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have a Droid Turbo and I'm having the same issue. I also do not always get text notifications but from doing some research the blaze may not always show the notifications if they come in at the same time it's doing a sync.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Having same problems with my fitbit

1 while I’m on a call my Fitbit notifies me I have outgoing/incoming calls with the call I’m presently on

2 now notifications don’t come through at all

3 watch battery doesn’t last as long as usual 

4 watch will just shut down although fully charged

Please Help

Best Answer
0 Votes