Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Screen Broke - Twice

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got the fitbit Charge 2 for my wife and daughter for Christmas and the Blaze for my son and myself as well. We have loved using them as a family and the friendly competition has been great. But - my son's screen cracked 2 weeks ago and then my screen cracked last weekend. - Both of them broken within 4 months! Our family loves fitbit but 2 broken in 4 months?! Something is wrong here! I was going to buy another one for my younger son as well but now I think it may be a bad idea. The worst part is I bought a screen protector but hadn't installed it yet. I can't justify buying 2 more fitbits so I'm not sure what we'll do. So far I haven’t found a way to replace the screen but If I can find a relatively inexpensive way to do it I’ll buy the fifth one - if not, our family is down to two.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

My screen broke while I was sleeping after 3 months and FitBit support said it was "user damage" and refused to repair or replace it. This tells me that there is a serious design flaw in the FitBit Blaze. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @114ThomasG @PapaGeorge, great to see you in the Community Forums guys!

I'm very sorry to hear that about the screen on your Blaze @114ThomasG 😕

In situations like this, most of the time our Support Team don't replace damaged screens under these circumstances. However, I'd like to forward your case to our Support dept for them to take a closer look and see if there are any other options that they can provide you so we can have you back on track.

Keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions and if you need any help, let me know! I'll be happy to help.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

After speaking with a supervisor, a replacement was sent out. I'm just waiting for it now. I'm considering the matter solved. I really wish there was a delete button for posts

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @114ThomasG! And don't worry, it's okay for the post to stay in the thread.

I'm very glad to hear that they were able to get you back on track! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes